A MONTHLY REVIEW TO CHECK CYLANCE IS STILL OPTIMALLY DEPLOYED
CYLANCE HEALTHCHECK SERVICE
The Ignition Cylance Healthcheck service is a monthly remote deployment review to validate that the solution is still optimally deployed. Ignition want to ensure that Cylance customers are getting as much value from their investment as possible. Over the lifecycle of the deployment the organisation will see operational changes such as endpoint additions, moves and changes. Cylance will also release feature enhancements and functional updates, all of which can have an impact on the efficient deployment of the solution. The result of the remote engagement is that Ignition provide a real-time status report.
This service does not include any remedial work; however, this can be requested from Ignition as a separate service.
The 10 point Healthcheck will include:
• Making sure that the customer is aware of all software and feature updates
• Ensuring the customer understands any new features that may have been released
• An executive summary report on the devices under cover
• Policy Observations
• A breakdown of malware found by Device, User, Classification
• An update on Cylance solutions and services available
• Provide tools allowing the organisation to ensure they have complete endpoint coverage
• A summary of threat indicators found
• A summary of files quarantined