CONSULTANCY TO ASSIST ON THE INITIAL CYLANCEPROTECT DEPLOYMENT
CYLANCE ACCELERATOR SERVICE
Ignition’s CylancePROTECT Accelerator Service is an onsite consultancy day to assist with and advise on an initial CylancePROTECT deployment.
To assist new Cylance customers, Ignition offer a 1-day onsite familiarity day. This is to help fast-track the customer’s on-boarding and integration of the CylancePROTECT technology into their environment. The “CylancePROTECT Accelerator Service” gets the customer operationally comfortable with the solution and the product optimally deployed in readiness for the ThreatZERO team to proceed (if applicable). In doing this the customer will be able to get the most efficient utilisation from Cylance’s endpoint software.
This service can be an optional pre-cursor to Cylance’s own ThreatZERO services. ThreatZERO services from Cylance provide post installation best practice policy design and threat analysis.
1.) An introduction to CylancePROTECT
• What is CylancePROTECT
• How CylancePROTECT Works
• How it’s Different
2.) Operational engagement
• Ensure the customer is aware of all relevant contacts
• Ensure the customer is aware of and has access to all online resources
3.) Assistance and guidance to physical endpoint deployment (limited to 25 endpoints)
• Discussion and assist on deployment options
• Discussion and assist on running CylancePROTECT in conjunction with other endpoint solutions
• Discussion and advise on initial policy roll-out and feature troubleshooting
4.) A practical walkthrough of the management platform with staff who will be working with the solution on a day to day basis
• Tab-by-tab walkthrough of the management platform
5.) A guide to the analysis process
• An introduction to the analysis of initial findings, what to look for and the tools available
• How to engage with support with post-analysis and malware identification
6.) What to expect from the ThreatZERO engagement (if applicable)?
• If the customer has purchased Cylance’s ThreatZERO service, then our engineer will be able to advise the customer around the expected engagement.