- This event has passed.
SailPoint Partner Skills Camp London – 26th June
June 26 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
SailPoint is running a pre-sales training event, in conjunction with Ignition Technology, for the partner community.
The event will take place in London.
This training is designed to enhance your technical selling skills. The following key topics will be covered:
- Understand the latest messaging, materials and demo capability from SailPoint
- Maximise your opportunities through combining solutions in the sales process
- Simplify your deployments, make them more successful and more profitable
- Reduce deployment risk by adopting SailPoint tools and best practices
Who Should Attend?
The camp is open to sales, pre-sales and delivery specialists, with some pre-requisites:
- Ideally have completed pre-sales enablement for one or more SailPoint solutions
- Ideally have knowledge of pre-sales tools, materials and demonstration environments
- Ideally have experience of presenting SailPoint solutions to prospects
What Will You Get From Attending?
The session will provide updates, hints and tips for better selling of SailPoint solutions. It will cover the latest technical capabilities from SailPoint and what they mean from a selling perspective, as well as demonstration capabilities, and techniques to position multiple SailPoint solutions to prospects.
What Will Be Presented?
The session will cover the following topics:
- 2019 – The year of the Platforms
- IdentityIQ Accelerator Pack
- File Access Manager Update
- IdentityIQ Cloud Managed Service
- SailPoint and the SAP Environment
- IdentityNow updates and roadmap
- SailPoint/Okta/Duo Integration
- Demo’ing the Platforms
- Training and Certification
When & Where
26th June 2019
10:00 – 17:00
etc.venues County Hall, London