- This event has passed.
Identity and the New Perimeter
March 13 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
With digital transformation, increase in BYOD, flexible working and diverse application usage the only common factor is identity. It is imperative organisations have an authoritative identity reference that can be leveraged across the business.
The Identity market is awash with acronyms; IAM, IDAM, DAG, SSO, PAM and MFA to name a few. This event aims to demystify what Identity actually means and help you, our partners, through our sponsoring vendors, understand what components are needed.
During the event we will cover:
– The market opportunity for the channel
– Building an Identity Platform with best of breed, innovative solutions
– Identity acronyms and what they really mean to you and your customers
– How an IAM reference architecture can optimize your customers processes and security investments#
– Simplifying the vendors solutions
– Project/Program Management and Identity consultants available to assist with the project delivery
– Tools available to find Identity opportunities
With the Identity market estimated to grow by 83% to $45 Billion in 2021, there’s no better time to invest in Identity.
|2.30pm||Introduction, Market Opportunity, IAM reference architecture||Sean Remnant|
|2.50pm||Megacorp’s Identity Journey||Paul Risk|
|3.10pm||Why Sailpoint, Duo & Okta||Mark Oldroyd, Mike East, Ken Yearwood|
|4.00pm||Arriva – Our Experience||Hans Stiles, Steve Elliott|
|4.30pm||Deciphering Today’s Acronyms (panel based)||Mark Oldroyd, Mike East, Ken Yearwood|
|4.50pm||Sales and Marketing Tools to Identify Opportunities||Jennie Rogers|
|5.00pm||Summary and CTA||Sean Remnant|
|5.15pm – 7.00pm||Networking drinks|
Time & Date
Wednesday 13th March
2pm to 7pm
One America Square,
1 America Square,