Identity and the New Perimeter – Manchester
October 16 @ 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us at the DoubleTree Hilton, Manchester Piccadilly for our second Identity and the New Perimeter Event on 16th October 2019
The Internet of Things (IoT), increase in BYOD, flexible working, online sharing and collaboration are all contributing factors as to why the Identity market is set to grow to $14.82 Billion by 2021.
With stolen employee access credentials being by far the leading cause of system hacking cases and data breach incidents costing businesses about $2 trillion by 2019, there’s no better time to invest in Identity.
The Identity market is awash with acronyms; IAM, IDAM, DAG, SSO, PAM and MFA to name a few. This event aims to demystify what Identity actually means and help you, our partners, through our sponsoring vendors, understand what components are needed.
During the event we will cover:
- – The market opportunity for the channel
- – Building an Identity Platform with best of breed, innovative solutions
- – Identity acronyms and what they really mean to you and your customers
- – How an IAM reference architecture can optimize your customers’ processes and security investments
- – Simplifying the vendors’ solutions
- – Project/Program Management and Identity consultants available to assist with the project delivery
- – Tools available to find Identity opportunities
Register today to secure your place!
We look forward to seeing you on the 16th October at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester Piccadilly.
|14:30||Introduction, Market Opportunity, IAM reference architecture||Sean Remnant||CSO, Ignition Technology|
|14:50||Megacorp’s Identity Journey||Paul Risk||CTO, Ignition Technology|
|15:10||Why Sailpoint, Okta, BeyondTrust and Bitglass?||Vendor Panel|
|16:30||Deciphering Today’s Acronyms||Vendor Panel|
|16:50||Sales and Marketing Tools to Identify Opportunities||Jennie Rogers||Marketing Director, Ignition Technology|
|17:00||Summary and CTA||Sean Remnant||CSO, Ignition Technology|