Cyber Security Support Engineer that enjoys working with the latest technology, required for an innovative networking and security solutions company with offices in Hampshire and London.
** All Levels of Experience Considered, as full training will be provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cyber Security Support Engineer / IT Network Analyst that has a good technical background and/or a keen interest in utilising the latest technology in the world of cyber security.
The Company is looking to recruit a number of new team members to work as a Cyber Security Engineer / IT Network Analyst within their high quality, close-knit team. You will be trained-on and work with the latest and greatest networking and security technologies from around the world, as the Company launches them into the UK and EMEA markets.
As the Cyber Security Engineer / IT Network Analyst, you should possess excellent communication skills, as well as have a logical and methodical approach to your work, and keep a calm head under pressure.
Successful candidates will be given a great chance to join this market-changing organisation that specialises in the discovery and distribution of innovative and disruptive IT security and networking solutions to the IT community. The purpose of the Company is to filter all the latest and greatest technology from Silicon Valley and around the world, and launch the newest and most incredible technologies in this region, primarily focusing on Software, Cloud and Software-as-a-service based solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this technology-driven Company at the next stage in their growth, as well as be one of the first people in the country to be trained on the newest security and networking tools and technology in the industry. These technologies include next-generation, signature-less antivirus protection, deception, isolation, firewalls, vulnerability scanners, and threat intelligence tools.
As the Cyber Security Support Engineer, your key duties would include (depending on experience and skills):
– Providing Efficient Support over both Email and Phone and replicating customer issues.
– Testing new security and networking technologies before we agree to work with them.
– Understanding and communicating the Company’s technology product portfolio at a technical level to our customers and partners.
– If appropriate, demonstrating (face-to-face or via online meetings) the Company’s technology to their customers and partners.
– Installing these technologies in both pre-production and production environments.
– Providing post-installation support and follow up.
– Managing the Company’s internal network and technology demo suites.
– Must ideally have previous IT networking and security industry experience.
– Good understanding of with a keen interest in IT network and security technologies.
– Organised, structured, and efficient in your work, with good attention to detail.
– Flexibility, and the ability to work successfully in various environments.
– Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
– Good team player, willing to share information and mentor others and foster a positive team environment.
– Position located in Farnborough
– Full training provided
– Ongoing training throughout your career
– Onsite gym, cafe, and cafeteria
– 20 days annual leave + your birthday
– A fun working environment
– Great team atmosphere