The Senior Marketing Executive is a key player within the Ignition Technology Marketing Team. They will immerse themselves fully into the company and our Vendors solutions and will be involved in areas of marketing including, but not limited to social, digital, video, event planning, partner marketing and end user lead generation.
They will work closely with the Sales Account Managers to identify a sub set of partners they can drive incremental lead generation activity through, whilst building good relationships with these partners.
• Build and develop quarterly measurable marketing plans with a sub set of channel
partners in line with their business objectives
• Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and
return a good level of ROI
• Execution of all marketing activities including, but not limited to social, digital, video, webinars, direct mail, events, partner marketing and end user lead generation
• Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
• Support the sales and marketing team on all Ignition Technology events such as trade shows, partner events and networking events
• Content creation, social strategy, webinar schedule, SEO, digital brand
standardisation and website management via WordPress
• Measure and report back to the Marketing Director and Vendors on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM and marketing automation tools
• Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner
Technology is key but people make the difference. People buy from people and we have some of the best. Our approach and attitude are winning fans, that’s why we’re looking for energetic, innovative, people who welcome change and have the determination to succeed.
This role would suit a creative marketer looking for their next step who enjoys working in a hands-on role.
• Experience of planning and delivering creative demand generation campaigns
• Experience in IT related industry; distribution, reseller, vendor, channel experience
• Ability to build relationships with Ignition sales and marketing teams and channel partners
• Working knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Communigator, Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua
• Working knowledge of Salesforce
• Working knowledge of WordPress
We believe in the power of the channel to enable and secure business transformation. We enable our partners to architect solutions that better protect their customers and help them navigate the future of cybersecurity through Our People, Our Knowledge, Our Solutions and Our Services. By discovering innovative, emerging cybersecurity solutions, we help them de-risk their business, create value and maintain relevancy with their customers and deliver peace of mind.
• 20 days holiday plus your birthday
• Workplace pension scheme
• Cycle2work Scheme
• Bonus Scheme